New Mobile App for DrivE-Tech VFDs
New Mobile App for DrivE-Tech Variable Frequency Drives
The new Unyconnect Mobile App includes all features of the current FE Connect DrivE-Tech Mobile App and expands them to better support you in installing, commissioning, troubleshooting and monitoring your surface and submersible pump application powered with a DrivE-Tech variable frequency drive.
The Unyconnect Mobile App is now available in iOS App Store and Android Google Play Store.
Streamlined Setup / Optimized Features
- Intuitive interface to quickly setup your DrivE-Tech VFD
- Control and monitor your pump installation
- Create and manage configurations from one installation to the next
- Minimize hands-on interaction by saving parameter settings
- Read and share system performance and fault history
- Online access to DrivE-Tech operation manual
- Various languages available
Easy Installation & Support
- Real-time monitoring and control using your smart device
- Smart Bridge Mode for remote support, commissioning and troubleshooting by the Franklin Electric Service Team
- REMO mode for permanent remote access, from everywhere, at any time*
- In-App support and recommended corrective actions
Service Compatible Franklin Electric Products
- DrivE-Tech MINI
- DrivE-Tech COMPACT
How to use Unyconnect
Download the Unyconnect App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store. After starting Unyconnect, you will need to create a user account. If you are already using the current FE Connect Drive-Tech App, you can use the same user account in Unyconnect. After entering your account details, you will be asked to scan the QR code of your product with the smartphone camera. The QR code can be found in the operating manual or on the product label. After scanning the QR code, you will have full access to the FE Connect Drive-Tech App and its new features.
* Cellular mobile or WiFi network connection required