4Gxx HighTemp drop cable for geothermal applications Now with enhanced features!
As a result of our continuous improvement process at Franklin Electric, we introduce the next generation of HighTemp extension cable with up to 40 % higher current carrying capacity at 90 °C ambient temperature.
The product is immediately available. The price doesn’t change.
- The rubber-sheathed cables are intended for the connection of electrical equipment in geothermal hot water applications, base EPR (not suitable for explosion-hazard areas)
- For protected, fixed installations within equipment, pipes or wells connections, these cables may be operated with an AC voltage to U0/U=600V/1000V.
- Standard based on EN 50525-2-21
- Min. bending radius: min. 3x ODmax fix installation, 4x ODmax flex installation
- Max. operating temperature of the conductor: 130 °C
- Max. permissible water temperature: 110 °C
Please do not hesitate to contact your Franklin Electric Sales contact or Field Service Engineer for additional information.