New Franklin Electric Srl Logistic HUB in Motta di Livenza
To continuously improve the logistic processes, Franklin Electric has built up a new, modern logistics center for material stocks and shipments in Motta di Livenza/Italy (Coverco plant). By concentrating all materials in the new Logistic HUB, the logistics processes are even more efficient, the availability of the inventory has been further increased and the consolidation of shipments of all products are possible now.
INCREASED CAPACITY – INCREASED SERVICE
- MORE CAPACITY: The total storage space is three times larger and the storage capacity for pallets is four times larger in the new Logistic HUB.
- MORE LOADING DOCKS: Faster and more flexible handling due to four loading docks
- MORE SERVICE: A dedicated shipment department takes care of all logistic aspects including customs operations and clearance.
- MORE SPACE: Optimized architecture for goods movements with forklift trucks
- MORE STAFF: Specialized warehouse staff
Address: Via Magnadola, 29, 31045 Motta di Livenza (TV) – Italy
The warehouse is located close to the main highway networks of North-East of Italy, well connected with the bigger logistic junctions. It is reachable from Venice and Padua in less than one hour, only 8 minutes from the Cessalto highway exit.