New Horizontal Multistage Self-Priming Pumps EHsp
Franklin Electric is pleased to announce the introduction of the new horizontal multistage self-priming pump EHsp.
Evolving from the technology of the horizontal multistage pump EH, EHsp features a design innovation of a special elastic valve system allowing air, present in the system, to escape - suction height up to 7 meters in less than 5 minutes. During start, this elastic valve, which is located at the first stage, opens to allow air to escape out of the system and water to enter the pump. As soon as the pressure arrives at a certain point, the valve closes, and the pump reaches the required performance.
This makes the EHsp the only stainless steel AISI304 self-priming horizontal multistage pump in the market.
- Max suction height: up to 7 m
- Max time of suction: less than 5 minutes
- Close coupled design, robust and corrosion resistant
- Floating neck ring in PPS
- Impellers, diffusers and self-priming system completely in AISI304
- Robust ball bearing mounted inside the motor
- Available in 4 models, all single phase motor
- Residential and domestic buildings
- Water supply
- Irrigation and agriculture
- Small industry
For commercial information about prices and lead time, please contact your commercial or marketing contact in Franklin Electric / E-Tech.